YOUR ULTIMATE OUTDOOR ACCOMPLICE
With a mid-size 271cc engine, Brute Force® 300 ATVs can get you around your property quickly and easily, whether you're tackling chores or moving equipment. Nimble handling and low-effort steering make Brute Force 300 ATVs willing accomplices for the active outdoorsman.
Built for Convenience
- HARD WORK MADE EASY: Easy-to-view multi-function display boasts high tech while full floorboards help protect feet.
- SURE HANDLING: A wide stable stance, single shock rear suspension and independent A-arm front suspension soak up the bumps and offers sporty handling.
Cargo & Towing
- RELIABLE MUSCLE: Front and rear racks can take on 44 and 66 pounds, respectively, while this compact workhorse can tow another 500 pounds.
- SMOOTH & SPORTY: A powerful, sporty 271cc liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine with electric start is paired with an ultra-smooth automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch offering HI/LO ranges and reverse.
Front - Dual 180 mm discs
Rear - Single 180 mm disc
Front track - 33.5 in.
Rear track - 32.7 in.
Front - AT 22 x 7-10 Maxxis tubeless
Rear - AT 22 x 10-10 Maxxis tubeless
Overall - 75.4 in.
Overall - 46.1 in.
Curb - 535.8 lb. (*Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).)
Automatic CVT with centrifugal clutch (H,L,N,R)
Speedometer, odometer, clock, fuel gauge and coolant temp light
(2) 35W headlights, 5W taillight and 21W stoplight
Bore x Stroke
72.7 x 65.2 mm
Maximum - 15.9 ft. lb. @ 6,500 rpm
Double cradle, steel
Front - Independent double wishbone, Travel - 5.2 in.
Rear - Swingarm, Travel - 5.6 in.
Total rack capacity - 110 lb.
Front rack - 44 lb.
Rear rack - 66 lb.
Large protective floorboards
12 Month Limited