The 2023 QuadSport Z50 is designed for adult-supervised riders ages six and older and includes features that make learning to ride a safe and fun experience. With an emphasis on safety and adult control, this quad features a throttle limiter to control engine output, a tether switch to remotely shut off the ignition, and a keyed main switch that prevents unauthorized use. Adjustable hand controls, an automatic transmission, full floorboards, and a low seat height make sure that beginning riders will enjoy active convenience and control. To sum it up, the QuadSport Z50 is packed with quality, safety, and style, making it the perfect choice for younger adventurers!
The QuadSport Z50 is not eligible for sale in California per California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations.
- 12-month limited warranty is double the length of most other youth ATV warranties. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).* *Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in the New ATV Limited Warranty.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- This model is not eligible for sale in California per California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- ATVs are not toys. Serious injury or death can result from improper use of ATVs. Your youngster’s safety will depend on you taking a "Safety First" approach to ATV riding. The QuadSport Z50 may be used only by those aged 6 and older. Always supervise riders under the age of 16. All other Suzuki ATVs may be used only by those aged 16 and older. Even though your child may be the right age, you need to be sure that he or she has the size, strength, skills, and judgment to operate the ATV safely. The SVIA publication "Parents, Youngsters & ATVs" (included with products and available through your dealer) contains guidelines that can help you determine if your child is ready to ride an ATV.
- Child-size (Y-6) controls allow easy operation.
- Independent swingarm front suspension with coil-over shock absorbers and a single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look also features brilliant yellow bodywork with black and red graphics.
- One-piece, seven-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride.
- Suzuki T-shaped seat design is similar to the QuadSport Z400’s for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride. The seat is easy to remove for service. Textured seat cover complements the ATV’s graphics package.
- Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact.
- Large-diameter, semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully-sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- Faux headlamp on front fender mimics the sporty look of the QuadSport Z400.
- Low seat height of just 21.1 inches makes it easy for the rider to get on the ATV and operate it with confidence.
- Competition-inspired bodywork and Suzuki Champion Yellow color scheme.
- Compact, 49cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
- Clean-burning, four-stroke engine complies with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulations.
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting.
- Simple screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability.
- Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
- Efficient, push-rod valve train lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and filler cap simplify service.
- Includes an easy electric starting system plus a standard back-up recoil starter.
- A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
- Remote, tether-type engine stop switch allows adult supervisors to instantly shut down the engine when necessary.
- Suitable capacity 0.7-gallon (2.7-liter) fuel tank for long riding time combined with a vacuum fuel petcock that automatically stops fuel flow when the engine’s not running.
- Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 6 and older
- Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission
- Keyed ignition and remote, tether-type engine-stop switch
- Easy electric starting, plus backup recoil starter
Champion Yellow No. 2
Front - Twin drum
Rear - Single drum
Front / Rear - AT16 × 8-7, tubeless type x 2
Overall - 50 in. (1,270 mm)
Overall - 30.1 in. (765 mm)
Overall - 29.9 in. (760 mm)
Curb - 174 lb. (79 kg)
4.7 in. (120 mm)
32.7 in. (830 mm)
21.1 in. (535 mm)
Driven wheels - 2WD
Final - Chain, DID 415, 82 links
Bore x Stroke
1.417 x 1.913 in. (36 x 48.6 mm)
Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
Electric and back-up recoil
0.7 US gal. (2.7 l)
Front - Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped
Rear - Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped