CUTS LIKE A CHAMP, CONTROLS LIKE A PRO
We created a mower in a class by itself, and a real Maverick. The industry first commercial-grade mower with Integrated Drive System that features our patented EZ-Ride® System. And even better, we brought it to market at a breakthrough price other mower manufacturers thought was impossible. The independent front and rear suspension glides over uneven terrain and puts you in the cockpit of a true Maverick.
- ANOTHER SMOOTH MOVE IN BAD BOY INNOVATION FIRSTS: Our Patented Front and Rear EZ-Ride® Suspension system mounts powerful high-performance Hydro-Gear 3200 integrated drives on rubber isolators, allowing the drives to independently absorb whatever terrain you’re mowing. Isolators on the hinged front wheel arms work independently to provide suspension from the front.
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE FOR THE HOMEOWNER: Built and outfitted commercial-grade tough, but priced perfect for the demanding landowner, the Maverick features strong 2˝ x 2˝ all steel rail frame for its backbone. Industry-leading 1/2˝ steel front forks are a Bad Boy construction hallmark as is the solid steel, all-welded and formed deck. Formed from tough 7-gauge steel with reinforced edges, we’ve improved the baffling system to maximize greater grass lift for a cleaner cut.
- SO COMFORTABLE YOU WON'T WANT TO STOP: From the comfort of the premium seat, you’ll have smoother steering and tighter, more precise control with our steering dampening system, giving you better responsiveness and maneuverability. The adjustable handles and front-to-back seat adjustments makes the Maverick a perfect fit for any operator. With our adjustable, left or right side deck lift pedal, you can easily dial in the perfect deck height for a perfect cut time and time again.
- LEGENDARY DECK STRENGTH: Formed and welded 7-gauge all-steel deck with reinforced edges is the strongest at this price.
- PATENTED EZ-RIDE® SUSPENSION: Our Patented EZ-Ride® Suspension is a first for integrated drive systems. Reliable, self-contained power and performance coupled with our patented suspension system provides an unmatched, smooth responsive driving performance.
- EASY ACCESS FOR EASIER MAINTENANCE: Floorboards and seat lift for easy access to most serviceable components and makes for even easier clean up. No-Slip Rubber floorboard for sure footing.
Bad Boy Mowers
Maverick 48 in. Briggs CXI27 27 hp
Industry-leading 3/8 in. steel front forks
I-beam front rails
Seat lifts for easy maintenance and cleaning
3200 Hydro-Gear® 10 cc integrated transaxle
Travel Speed Forward
Up to 9 mph
23 x 8.5-12 turf
13 x 6.5-6 smooth
Chute Up - 54 in.
Chute Down - 61 in.
Mowing Height Range
1.5 - 4.5 in. with deck height control system
Mowing Height Adjustments
Foot-assist manual lift with dial-style
7 ga. all steel, formed and welded deck with reinforced edges
3/16 in. thick solid steel
Pedal with deck dial adjustment
Power Take-Off (PTO)
Suspension - E-Z Ride® patented compression rear suspension with independent front suspension rails