BY ANY MEASURE, A BETTER MOWER LOADED FOR MORE CUTTING POWER.
From the professional class dual hydraulic pumps and drive motors to our exclusive New EZ-Ride 3-link trailing suspension, the Rogue doesn’t give an inch to our other Outlaw Class mowers—except more deck inch options. Available in sizes from 54" to 72" with even more engine options, you can’t go wrong with the Rogue for professional-class performance and cut. It sets a new standard for every other commercial or large-acreage mower in this price range for dependable long-lasting performance. There’s just never been a better zero-turn time to go Rogue.
- BUILT TO HANDLE THE TOUGHEST CONDITIONS: Heavy-gauge, all-steel, all-welded and fabricated 1.5˝ x 3˝ frame rail provides the backbone for years of durable service. Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, with deck wear pad, helps minimize damage from side impacts. The sloped 1/4˝ deck with reinforced 3/8˝ sides features Deck Idler Arm and Spring with bearings for consistent tension and cutting speed. The PEER maintenance-free, internally lubricated spindles are made from strong ductile iron.
- POWER TO MOW ALL DAY: Dual 16cc Hydro-Gear Pumps with 18ci Parker Wheel Motors are preferred by professionals for long-lasting performance in the toughest conditions. Patent-pending 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension is matched with patented independent suspended cast front I-Beam rails providing a smoother ride.
- COMFORT SO YOU CAN TOO: Adjusts in more ways for complete operator control and comfort. The Adjustable Foot rest — an industry first — and with front to back seat movement, adjusts for the perfect sitting posture. Even the steering arms are adjustable and tension controllable. Our unique Deck Lift Pedal can be changed to either side and locked in place with a quick twist of our Deck Lift Dial. Top it off with our high-back seat for all-day comfort and support, and you’re the top dog.
- INNOVATION FRONT AND CENTER: Strong Cast I-Beam Front Rail and Forks are industry’s strongest. Adjustable Foot Rest for operator comfort. Deck Lift Pedal can be changed for left or right operation and locked into place with a quick twist of our Deck Dial lift knob.
- DECK DIAL LIFT SYSTEM: Lock your deck into perfect cutting height with the foot lever (positioned on the left or right side of your mower), and twist the hand dial knob to your preferred grass height.
- PATENTED 3-LINK TRAILING ARM SUSPENSION SYSTEM: EZ-Ride® GEN 2 Suspension is a revolutionary system that provides a smoother ride with more consistent tire contact and increased traction for better hillside stability. Combined with our all new patented independent front suspension, and it’s the smoothest ride around.
Bad Boy Mowers
Rogue 72 in. Kawasaki FX1000 EFI 38.5 hp
Commercial-grade cast I-beam rails
Premium adjustable suspension
Hydro-Gear® 16 cc pump
Travel Speed Forward
Up to 13 mph
Parker® 18 ci
26 x 12-12 turf, Exclusive Reaper®
15 x 6-6 smooth, run flat
Chute Up - 74.5 in.
Chute Down - 86.5 in.
Mowing Height Range
2 - 6 in.
Mowing Height Adjustments
Foot-assist manual lift with dial-style
Sloped 1/4 in. deck with reinforced 3/8 in. sides
Patented dual deck support isolators
1/4 in. thick solid steel
Pedal with deck dial adjustment
Suspension - Patented 3-link rear trailing arm suspension with patented front independent suspension