With over a decade of racing - and winning - at the highest tier of professional motocross, the KTM 350 SX-F has long shed its underdog label and proven itself a worthy adversary. Delivering usable power throughout the rev range, unwavering stability at speed, and true championship-winning credentials, the 2024 KTM 350 SX-F is once again READY TO RACE.
Before The Gate
- CLICK INTO ACTION - EASY SUSPENSION ADJUSTMENT: Get dialed in! The 2024 KTM SX range boasts totally tool-free suspension setup at both ends. Thanks to the shock absorber design featuring hand-adjustable dual compression control, it allows riders to adjust high- and low-speed settings in a matter of seconds. On the front end, the forks are also easily adjusted thanks to a single air pressure preload valve, as well as through easy access click adjusters for compression and rebound. We'll even throw the air pump in as standard.
- BREATHE EASY - AIRBOX: Designed to provide maximum airflow, the air filter box has precisely positioned inlet ducts aimed at preventing air deformation and maintaining filter protection. The Twin Air filter and air filter support design feature a simple fail-proof mounting system for secure and accurate filter installation, ensuring the air filter is easily accessed, without tools, by removing the left side panel, for easy track-side maintenance. A vented air filter box cover is also included for all SX and SX-F models in the by-pack.
- LESS FOCUS ON THE TOOL, MORE FOCUS ON THE TRACK - SERVICEABILITY: The 2024 KTM SX and SX-F range is engineered and designed to provide riders with easy-to-access service parts, as well as suspension adjustability. This allows faster track-side and off-season maintenance, as well as making motocross more accessible for novice riders without pit crews.
Calm Under Fire
- SLEEKER FOR YOU TO SCRUB CLEANER - ABSOLUTE CONTROL: No matter how gnarly the track is, you'll find complete confidence thanks to the frame design that has not only been engineered for longitudinal rigidity but also repositions rotating mass closer to the center of gravity. The shock mounting also provides improved anti-squat behavior for better traction out of corners, while the footpeg mounting position has moved inwards for less risk of hooking up in deep ruts or when scrubbing jumps.
- FLUID RIDER MOTION - ERGONOMICS: The rider triangle provides ample knee contact - especially when standing on the pegs - to ensure enough gripping surfaces all around. The plastics work to expel mud buildup in wet, muddy conditions, with a flat seat profile and high grip seat cover providing exceptional rider movement and control. The polyamide reinforced aluminum subframe further enhances rider feel and feedback.
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE - PERFORMANCE: The KTM 350 SX-F engine position greatly improves mass centralization and reduces overall weight, benefiting handling and anti-squat behavior.
Hit The Big Stuff
- HARNESSING GRAVITY - MASS CENTRALIZATION: Ready to rip your arms out of the sockets? Together with the benefits of mass centralization and overall reduced weight, the anti-squat behavior of the chassis is significantly improved by changing the backbone of the steel frame concept. In layman's terms, the 2024 KTM 350 SX-F gets its power down perfectly when tearing out of corners.
- UNFLAPPABLE FRONT END - WP XACT FORK: 48mm air type WP XACT front fork with a split damping function provides all the confidence you need to attack the track. Hydrostops in the fork legs improves bottoming-out resistance and account for less rebound when attacking big jumps, bumps, and thumps. Redesigned fork protection rings also increase protection against dirt, making them as reliable as they are awesome.
- RACING ON RAILS - STABILITY: The KTM 350 SX-F is rock-solid at any speed thanks to the position of the forged steering head connection and CNC milled triple clamps. Made from high-grade aluminum, these feature optimally tuned steering stem stiffness, perfect alignment of the fork tubes, and precise geometry of the fork clamps to ensure highly responsive and smooth fork action - not to mention unwavering stability when charging across ruts and onto the podium.
- UNOBTRUSIVE IMPACT - ENERGY ABSORPTION: Besides the expertly crafted, hydro-formed, laser-cut, and robot-welded frame being engineered to provide exceptional rider feedback and straight-line stability, it consists of specifically calculated parameters of longitudinal and torsional flex. This means the frame acts as a "shock absorber" of sorts, making for a less harsh ride, resulting in less rider fatigue over many hard laps.
- NOTHING TO HOLD YOU BACK - GROUND CLEARANCE: No one enjoys a bad hook-up. Luckily, the frame and shock absorber geometry on the 2024 KTM 350 SX-F improves ground clearance of the linkage, with topology optimized die-cast footpegs that are less susceptible to hooking on deep ruts, and take-offs when scrubbing.
- PRECISE, LAP AFTER LAP - CONSISTENCY: A WP XACT shock absorber provides unmatched consistency lap after lap, thanks to low-friction SKF linkage seals and advanced damping characteristics for unsurpassed traction and energy absorption.
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE - MORE USABLE POWER: Perfectly filling the gap with the KTM 250 SX-F and the powerhouse KTM 450 SX-F, the lightweight KTM 350 SX-F powerplant weighs in at only 60.6 lbs (27.5 kg), pumping out a hard-hitting power. This makes it the ultimate weapon when weighing up power to weight options.
- DROP THE CLUTCH - LAUNCH CONTROL & QUICKSHIFTER: Launch control, ENGAGED! Designed for the holeshot, the 2024 KTM SX-F range comes standard with launch control and a Quickshifter function, allowing for fast upshifts without using the clutch. Launch control is easily engaged by pressing the traction control and Quickshifter buttons simultaneously and works by limiting the amount of power to the rear wheel, improving traction, and preventing loss of control under hard acceleration. Meanwhile, the Quickshifter function means you can bang through from 2nd to 5th gear with your focus solely on the first corner.
- TOTAL TRACTION - SELECTABLE MAPS + TC: The map select switch on the 2024 KTM SX models features a simpler design, allowing for easier functionality in switching between 2 engine maps. Map 1 provides a more linear power curve, while map 2 punches all-out with aggressive throttle and explosive power. Luckily, traction control is easy toggled to an on or off position from the same switch, ensuring maximum traction and a distinct advantage in wet or muddy conditions.
Front - 260 mm disc
Rear - 220 mm disc
Without fuel - 224.6 lb. (101.9 kg)
14.13 in. (359 mm)
Approx. - 1.9 gal. (7.2 l)
Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
Travel - 12.2 in. (310 mm)
WP XACT monoshock with linkage
Travel - 11.81 in. (300 mm)